You can make a complaint:
- By telephone: (345) 949-9008
- In writing to:
- Director Brent Finster
- Department of Public Safety Communications
- PO Box 2391, Grand Cayman KY1-1105
- CAYMAN ISLANDS
- By email: email@example.com
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Department of Public Safety Communications' services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Department may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 18 November 2011